“Don’t let a drama rule your life”
About the association
Ajures is a non-profit organization that promotes restorative justice and allows victims and perpetrators to communicate. The aim is to respond as a priority to the social and personal needs of those affected by an offence.
We propose a complementary approach to justice to traditional criminal justice.
It offers victims and perpetrators the opportunity to communicate, or even meet, to provide answers to the questions that remain and to feel relief in their lives.
Have you been a victim?
- Can I meet the author?
- I have things to say to him.
- I need a better understanding.
- I have several unanswered questions
- Why did it fall on me?
- What if I had to run into him again?
- Does he realize the consequences of his actions?
- How will he compensate me?
Are you the perpetrator of a criminal offence?
- Is there anything I can do?
- I have to talk to my victim…
- Can I meet her?
- What does she think of this case?
- How could I reassure her?
- Is it possible to compensate him?
- I’m ashamed, I’d like to fix it…
- How do I explain it to him?
Our latest news
Des élus et des avocats militent pour que la notion de justice restaurative figure dans le Code de procédure pénale revisité. Le Conseil fédéral propose d'accepter un postulat de la conseillère nationale Lisa Mazzone allant dans ce sens. Faut-il intégrer la notion de...
Do you have any questions or would you like to become a member?
Do you want to support the development of restorative justice?
The association’s PAC is 14-453018-0
IBAN CH52 0900 0000 1445 3018 0